Recent Posts

QPWC AGM Announced for May 27th 2014

Jet Ski Club

Administrator
Guys,

Please come to the Mon Komo resort at 99 Marine Pde, Redcliffe at 7pm on Tuesday the 27th May....table booked in name of QPWC. This will be our AGM and we will be appointing a new executive comittee and collating all your thoughts & wants for future events so we can plan our 2014/2015 season.

We are looking for the following positions in the club which all require about an hour each week....we will not be having any events if we don't have a full executive:

Vice President
Secretary
Treasurer
Social Media/Web
Marketing Manager
Safety Officer
Race committee (3 people)
other possible roles are:
Social events coordinator
Membership coordinator
Council Liaison

If you are interested in any of these please let me know ASAP or PM me any questions you may have.
Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at this event.....LETS GO RACING!!!!!
DAN FOX
Dan@foxfinancegroup.com.au

Jet Ski Club

Administrator
Guys,
Thank you for attending the meeting Tuesday night & I happily advise the following:

I will be staying on as President for the foreseeable future (but have made it known that I am happy to train/teach anyone this role that thinks they can add value and direction to the club)
Jamie Eade has accepted the role of Vice President
Tam Clucas has accepted the role of secretary
David Dallow has accepted the role of Treasurer (once the last years financials have been completed) Prior year financials will be completed by Nigel
Mandy Brown (Jetski TV) has offered a hosted website & she will assist with the maintenance of this
Keith Miller has accepted the role of Media/promotions officer
Ross Moore has agreed to be our race director & will look to train a suitable assistant to be available when Ross is not
Tim O’neil has accepted the role of Club Safety Officer
Race committee consists of Zack Humphries, Tony Grey, Jamie Eade & Mark Dallow & Mandy brown…we are looking for 1 more volunteers please.

It was agreed that the race committee will convene at TRG Wholesale Cars at Stafford ASAP to review the quantity & Quality of the clubs equipment.
It was agreed that the club will look to host an event ASAP and to ensure it is as soon as possible it will likely need to be at a Dam
It was agreed that the club would look to host future events at Redcliffe with the odd one or 2 events at the Dams
It was agreed that the club will meet in Redcliffe on the last Tuesday of each month…venue to be advised

We look forward to announcing a new race calendar soon…stay tuned.

regards,
Dan Fox
Managing Director
Fox Finance Group Pty Ltd